Langley Neighbourhood Forum
- The Chairman is present to CHAIR the meeting, guide the meeting and avoid getting involved in the debate. Allowing all present to take part.
- All present will be courteous:
- Direct questions through the Chair:
- Only one person speaking at the time:
- No cross talking
- All persons present will be treated with dignity and respect
- There will be no discrimination in accordance with common practice of equal opportunity
- Party politics and faith group issues will not involved or discussed during debate
- The chairman to maintain control at all times. If a member does not observe the code of conduct the chairman may exercise his or her authority and ask the member to leave the meeting
If you wish to become a member of Langley Neighbourhood Forum, membership is for life and costs just £1.00 per person.
Click here to contact us