Anti Social Behaviour

Reporting Anti Social Behaviour

You can report anti-social behaviour through Slough Borough Council’s anti-social
behaviour hotline on 01753 875298 which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

They will log all emails ( and calls received on the anti-social behaviour hotline and details are used to identify areas where problems occur repeatedly, so that long term solutions can be found. The Council points out that they do not have resources to be able to attend incidents. Should you need someone to attend an incident, please contact Thames Valley Police on 101.

Serious incidents of anti-social behaviour – where you fear for your own or another
person’s safety, as well as criminal activity should be reported to Thames Valley Police on 101. In an emergency dial 999.

Prevention of Park Dog Fouling

A project to stop dog fouling of the Memorial Park, Maplin Park and Springate Field is being set up. To get the project started the Dogs Trust is donating bags for dispensers.

Art work and posters designed by students at Baylis Court School will, with the permission of the school, be placed in the parks, with the dispensers being located near the gates of the three parks.

How do I contact Adult Social Care Services?

Older people and adults with physical disabilities, sensory needs, learning disabilities or ongoing health conditions – and carers of adults with any of these conditions – should call the Adult Social Care on 01753 475111.

Click here to comment